Our professional and friendly staff work together to deliver the highest standards of dentistry and exceptional costumer care. We pride ourselves in creating a stress free and relaxing experience from reception to treatment room.
Ever Thought About Straightening Your Teeth? Do You Hide Your Smile In Photographs?
Join us for a complimentary consultation to see how we can transform your smile and confidence! We offer a wide range of braces including the revolutionary Invisalign clear braces, traditional wire braces, white/cermaic braces and more.
In case of an a emergency during practice hours please contact the practice imediately. We will always endeavour to see a patient in pain on the same day.
To adhere to social distancing principles, as much as is feasible in the practice of dentistry, we will be operating:
1. An appointment only service
2. All enquiries should be made by phone or email, not by dropping in
3. A no waiting room policy
4. A no hand shaking policy, unfortunately, which used to form part of our
subconscious, friendly way to greet each other.
How should you attend the dental practice appointment?
1. Come alone, unless you are a child, or an adult who absolutely needs a companion
2. Try not to arrive early
3. Wait in your car until we confirm we are ready to invite you directly into the treatment room, leaving your jacket in the car
4. We will open the door and guide you in, so you do not have to touch any unnecessary surfaces
5. Do not bring excess personal belongings with you e.g. shopping, luggage, or any large bags
6. Please ensure you have used the bathroom facilities at home and brushed your teeth at home, we are now reserving our bathrooms for urgent use only
7. Use hand sanitiser provided on arrival & put on the face mask
8. We will ask you to place your keys/bag/wallet into a transparent plastic bag,
9. This will stay in the room with you at all times, during your treatmen or assessment
10. Once in the treatment room, We will ask you to rinse for 1 minute with a pre-procedural hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse
11. On completion of your dental treatment, we will ask you to replace the face mask and we will escort you out of the surgery
12. If you would like to discuss your treatment plan, referral, or post-op advice we will be happy to call you in this regard.
Any associated documentation will be emailed.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding,